Sunday, September 2, 2012

Return to Darkness-Prologue

SPOILER ALERT--
Well, here it is, the much anticipated prologue to book two. If you haven't read book one yet, then you probably shouldn't read any further. For those of you who have read book one, I hope you're excited after reading this. My intention is to suck you in like I did with the first book. Let me know what you think.

 It was all happening again. It was like a horrible nightmare. I had replayed that first time in my head so many times. The only difference this time was that I was alone. But, I had gotten stronger and faster. At least, that’s what I kept telling myself. I had learned how to fight and attack better, so that would make a difference. Won’t it? I thought to myself. I can do this. I wanted this, after all. Now, if I could just keep myself from getting killed. But he was much stronger and older than I was. I guess I really hadn’t thought this through as much as I should have. And now wasn’t the time to start thinking about it. Now was the time to act. The only thing going in my favor was that I was on my own turf, and I was the one who found him. “Hello, Bird,” he said with an evil smile. I wanted to slap that smile right off his face. This wasn’t the time for a chat, but I couldn’t help myself. “How many times do I have to tell you never to call me that, you stupid git?” I could tell that he was going to say something, so with the vision of Finn’s beautiful face implanted in my mind, I attacked.

No comments: