Saturday, September 15, 2012

Getting There

Yesterday, inspiration hit. I was able to sit down and write another ten pages. Albeit, it wasn't all at once. I folded some laundry in there somewhere, and got some chocolate milk for a four year old. And probably some other stuff too. I'm excited about where the story is headed. For a while, I had no idea where it was going to go. I still have no idea how it's going to end-so it will be a surprise to all of us. But I got to do some research on medieval swords and daggers several days ago, and that was fun. I totally want one now. In chapter two, a new character is introduced. I'm keeping him a secret (except now you know it's a 'him'). I only stopped writing last night because I really wanted to go on a date with my husband. But I have a few more ideas in my head. So maybe tomorrow, I'll sit down after church and hash out a little more. So, 147 pages down...

1 comment:

laura thomas said...

That's great news. Ten pages closer. Congratulations. Can't wait to meet "him"!