Monday, August 6, 2012

Progress

Well, sweet success. While the boys were gone, I made it to page 124. The story is forming in my head now. It's still all a mish mosh, except for the first five chapters. But, at some point, it will make a cohesive story. The only sounds this weekend were the clicking of the keys on the laptop and my muse music. This time around it's been changing. During my first book, I had a playlist that included Flogging Molly and the New Moon soundtrack. (I know, kinda cheesy, but it has some great depressing love songs). This time around,, I discovered Pandora radio. So, it was the Twilight station (Again, I know, cheesy) to begin with. Now, it's been the techno station a lot. This has nothing to do with my story, but I really love techno. Occasionally, I'll switch over to the Alex Clare station. So, not really much of a theme this time. But, hey, whatever works, right?

1 comment:

sherry fundin said...

Laura and I are sitting here by the pool on our computers watching you. lol I entered her contest and I just know I'm going to win.