Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Good Reviews

I just checked Amazon last night for fun to see if I had any more reviews, and surprise I did! It was another five star rating, a "couldn't put it down." Very exciting stuff! I've had really good feedback so far. I've had several people email or call and let me know how much they liked it. Return to Darkness is coming along slowly. It doesn't help, that when I sit down to write sometimes, another story progresses in my head. It's a werewolf story. It has a couple of chapters so far. Most likely it would only ever become a short story, but still, it's in there. I'm trying to focus on book 2 first. I just took a week long vacation with my family to Disneyland. The beach left me feeling rejuvenated. I miss the ocean so much here in Idaho. I feel so connected to it when I'm back home in southern California. Waverly got that characteristic from me. So, back to work this week (hopefully). I really don't want people to have to wait a full year for the next book because it drives me nuts when I have to wait that long for another book in a series. Anyway, keep telling your friends about the book and write some more reviews-Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Goodreads and every where else. And don't forget to follow my page on Facebook.

No comments: