Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Just Like Christmas

The ten copies I ordered of my book came today. It was like Christmas cutting the box open and holding one in my hand. It turned out great. I'm happy with the way it looks. Although, my friend pointed out that the inside gutters are way huge. Thanks for pointing that out Amber. (Heavy sarcasm) I already noticed. Anyway, that's the minimum requirement through Createspace. I'd rather have them be a little wider than have the words all running into the crease. Anyway, it is also now available on Amazon and Amazon Kindle. Here is the direct link if you don't want to do a search. http://http://www.amazon.com/In-Midst-Darkness-Volume-1/dp/1475220650/ref=sr_1_5?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1339633620&sr=1-5 Which I really don't suggest searching just by my name because apparently there's another Nicole Bailey out there who writes erotic books. Hello! Totally not me! So, force my book's title into your brain. And there's also another In the Midst of Darkness out there by another woman (that also happens to take place in Ireland), but it's historical fiction about some warring clans or something. Not nearly as interesting as mine. And my cover is way cooler too. And, also, I totally had the title first. I checked like two years ago when I first titled my book and there weren't any other books out there with that title. I'm thinkin' her title doesn't even fit well with her subject matter. At least it doesn't sound that way from what I read of the description. But, vampires-darkness, duh they totally go together. I've already sold about a dozen copies, so this is the most exciting thing to happen since my last child was born. Hopefully, I'll be able to focus on the sequel now. I promise I'm not going to have 6 books or even 3 in the series. That drives me nuts. There will just be two.

No comments: