Thursday, June 14, 2012

Famous

So today, I sold a book to another mom at swimming lessons. We've talked a little about books before, and today I just so happened to bring my last copy with me. I gave her the ordering info, but she was so excited that she wanted to buy that one and have me sign it. She was like, "I've never known a real life author before." I was really nervous, but I guess if I'm going to try to sell this book for a living, I'm gonna have to get used to talking to people about it. Now, if my readers will give me a few good reviews on Amazon once you read it, that would be awesome. If you think it's the worst book you've ever read, (which you won't because I rock) then keep your opinions to yourself. After you've written your own book and put yourself out there like that, then you can judge me. Also, if you have any questions about the book, the story, how I wrote it, etc., please don't hesitate to ask. I'll do my best to answer them in an individual post.

No comments: