Thursday, April 26, 2012

Almost There

Well, the time is almost here when the book will be complete. Like fully complete. I met with my friend Rebecca today and she's going to work on the cover this week. It won't be long now. As soon as I upload the cover, it will be ready to print a proof copy. I'm not sure how long that takes, but hopefully it will be ready within the next month for you to buy on Amazon and Barnes & Noble online. I've been trying to work on the sequel, but it's slow going. Instead, a random idea came to me yesterday. It probably won't be more than a story, but it's about werewolves and witches. I'm four pages in. I know that's not impressive, but for a random idea that came to me in the car yesterday afternoon it's pretty good. It took me awhile to come up with the main character's name. So, here's hoping inspiration hits today while I sit and stare at the second book. I'm five chapters in and struggling to figure out where the story will go next.

No comments: